Wordfence Temporary Block
Temporary blocks are just that, temporary. They will be released after several hours and you can try again. You may have received a temporary block due to any of the following reasons:
- You attempted to reset your password too many times
- Your work VPN is hiding browser details (empty browser details typically indicate bots and hackers to the security firewalls, which results in a block or ban)
- You’ve setup extremely high security settings on your own computer, and have not white-listed our domain: *.datavaultalliance.com
- Your companies’ firewall has been breached and marked for spam / hack attempts in the worlds’ blacklists
- Your computer is compromised and your machine has a virus or a backdoor trojan installed in the webbrowser.
IF it’s due to an attempt to reset your password ONE time, and you still see a wordfence block, then please contact us and send us a screenshot. Also, please tell us ALL of the steps you took that got you to that point. Wordfence Temporary Blocks are something we may be able to clear for you.