What are my account privileges?
We have two modes for your account:
- Logged in
- Logged Out (GUEST or Web-Visitor or Logged Out member)
What does Logged In Mean?
Being logged-in provides the following privileges:
- Access to your courses (before course access expires)
- Access to news and announcements
- Access to special discounts for new materials
- Access to downloads within courses (before course access expires)
- Access to your account information
What does Logged-Out (Guest) mean?
Read-only is known as: Viewer or Guest. Guest privileges are similar to viewer with a few exceptions as noted below:
- Access to blog entries
- Access to the E-Store
- Access to the Knowledge Base
Things you cannot do as a viewer or guest:
- cannot purchase certain courses
- cannot use specialized coupon codes in checkout
- cannot see updates reserved for members / students